best beaches you can visit in dubai
- Author- Mansi
- Publish Date-
If there's one place in the world you deserve to take a vacation, it's Dubai. This amazing city has it all, stunning beaches, luxurious resorts, and fascinating attractions. If you're looking for somewhere to relax and soak up the sun, there's no better place than a beach in Dubai.
Dubai beaches are known the world over for their beauty, and they are definitely worth a visit. From luxurious resorts to secluded coves, there's something for everyone when it comes to Dubai's beaches. In this post, we'll give you a rundown of some of the best beaches in Dubai and tell you about the best time to go. Whether you're looking for a quiet getaway or want to enjoy some of Dubai's biggest attractions, we have the perfect beach guide for you.
READ ALSO: THINGS TO BUY IN DUBAI
The best 4 beaches in Dubai to visit
1. Jumeriah Beach resort, JBR Beach
- Well if you looking for a scenic beach with an exquisite boat ride in Dubai then this has got to be your first preference. The Jumeriah beach offers a variety of activities, but a trip on the water would be a memorable experience when visiting Dubai. The numerous hotels along the coast constantly attempt something new to amuse the visitors coming to the beach to relax or they provide affordable, safety-guaranteed water sports and activities.
- Many people have already expressed their admiration for the cascading sunset views from the beach because they make the emerald-coloured water and the fine, white sand beach appear more brilliant than the nearby Jumeirah Hotel. As a result of the Jumeirah Beach Residence's widespread acceptance, vacationers deluge the area like an avalanche.
2. Kite Beach
- If you looking to have fun with your friends and families in Dubai this open stretch of white sand is just the place for you. The kites give the beach its name. As a result, you are aware that kites are everywhere. Have the time of your life here by riding the waves on your surfboards. Amateur kite surfers have access to the same training sessions and instruction offered to beginners.
- For bikers and runners searching for a jog in the coastal air, the Kite Beach includes a 14 km track. So, after eating, go for a stroll or ride your bike to burn some calories. You may experience the ideal day of relaxation at Kite Beach. With your favourite book in hand, unwind at the beach while immersing yourself in literature. You can enjoy your day at the beach by borrowing English and Arabic books from the kiosk thanks to the beach library that is located there.
3. Al Mamzar Beach
- If you wish to experience lush green landscapes along with some famous watersports you should pack your bags and head over to this beach. Enjoy your trip to this beach as you enter a lush, beautifully landscaped beach park with winding roads. Before settling in for some sunbathing on one of the beaches, take a tour of the entire park on a bike or a miniature train. If you are staying for the entire day, you might want to think about renting a beach cabin or one of the opulent chalets with a private barbecue area.
- Choose between swimming in the water or staying safe by taking a dip in one of the park's three swimming pools. There are several possibilities available for those who love to be active on the beach. You can participate in a volleyball match,
4. La Mer Dubai Beach
- If you looking to lift your mood by experiencing the charm and aura of the beach this beach is just the right spot for you. La Mer Dubai Beach is situated in the Jumeirah 1 neighbourhood and extends the entire length of the sea with a stunning view of the Arabian Gulf and the skyline of Dubai. If you want to spend the day relaxing, go to the La Mer beach and soak up the sun while lying out on the golden beaches or swinging in a hammock.
- If you enjoy the visual arts, you'll note that graffiti and murals have expertly combined modern and minimalist styles to provide visual pleasure. The appeal of the location is enhanced by wooden walks, palm tree boulevards, and promenades lined with restaurants, shops, bars, and ice cream shops.
READ ALSO: TRANSIT HOTELS TO STAY IN DUBAI
Steps to apply for a visit visa to Dubai
Step1: Fill Dubai Visa Application
- Choose your living and citizenship country.
- Choose your Dubai visa type to your travel preference.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload Documents such as your passport data page. flight and lodging details and a photo that is passport size.
Step 2: Pay Visa Fees
- You'll be asked to choose a payment method.
- Visa fees can be paid using a PayPal credit or debit card.
- Receive payment confirmation mail.
- Receive application id.
Step 3: Get your Dubai visa
- Check the status of your visa on the internet.
- Once the visa has been approved, you can download it.
- You may verify the visa and download it.
- You can fly to Dubai.
READ ALSO: IMPORTANCE OF UAE PASS
In this blog, we talked about several famous beaches in Dubai. If you want to experience these beaches book a Dubai visa now from Dubaitransitevisa and come to the beautiful city of Dubai.