dubai transit visa information
- Author- Priynka Admin
- Publish Date-
Dubai Transit Visa is required when you want to explore Dubai in between the connecting flights. Know How to apply Dubai Transit Visa and other information related to the same. Dubai Transit Visa enables you to enjoy the limited period of time you might have before boarding the next flight! You can at least get to visit some of the famous spots and shopping malls in Dubai, which are of course renown all over the world, you cannot afford missing it!
- What is a Dubai Transit Visa?
- What are the types of Dubai Transit Visa?
- Where to apply for Dubai Transit Visa?
- Is Dubai Transit Visa required during connecting flights?
- What if I don’t have a Dubai Transit Visa?
What is a Dubai Transit Visa?
Any document sanctioned officially which permits you the access in their territory (country/state) is known as a Visa. A Transit visa is issued in case of connecting flights. Dubai international airport is one of the busiest airports and is a home for many people having connecting flights to some other country. Thus a Dubai Transit Visa is issued in case of hoarding a connecting flight at the Dubai international airport. The Dubai Transit Visa must be processed and approved beforehand. The transit visas are not extendable under any condition.
Also note that if you are going to restrict yourself strictly within the premises of Dubai airport before hoarding the next flight, you won't require a Dubai transit visa.
What are the types of Dubai Transit Visa?
The types of Dubai Transit Visa are as follows:
Apply via Dubai Transit E Visa, you will have the accurate details as followed:
- This visa is valid for 14 days.
- It has a stay period of 48 hours.
- Only single entry is allowed.
- 5-7 days processing period.
- This visa is valid for 14 days.
- It has a stay period of 96 hours.
- Only single entry is allowed for this visa as well.
- 5-7 days processing time.
Where to apply for Dubai Transit Visa?
If you are looking for an online mode to Apply Dubai Transit Visa, you won't miss this website for sure Dubai Transit E Visa.
They have granted visas for more than 200+ countries and are almost fluent in their job. With a success rate of 99.9%, they will ensure and update you with all the requirements you might need. Also; the rates too are quite affordable.
You get your visa in almost 5-7 processing days. No further delays.
You just need to follow these simple steps:
- Visit Dubai Transit E Visa.
- Select the country you are currently staying in and the country citizenship you have as mentioned on your passport.
- Accordingly, the rates will be displayed on the screen, if you agree with it then make sure to proceed further.
- Fill in the details in the provided application form and maintain the accuracy while filling in the same.
- Upload the asked documents Required for Dubai Transit Visa, make sure the images aren’t blurred and are thoroughly scanned before uploading.
- Make the required payment. (You can either use credit/debit cards or make use of the PayPal.)
- You will receive the application Id. You can check your visa status visa this id.
- Once the visa is approved, you can download it via the website or you may get the soft copy over your registered mail.
- Get the printout on A-4 sized paper and pack your bags, time to fly!
Is Dubai Transit Visa required during connecting flights?
It purely depends on whether you will restrict yourself within the premises of the airport or not. If you would wait for the next flight on the airport itself, you do not require a Dubai Transit Visa. But if you are planning on spending some time out in Dubai, visiting a few spots etc. you do require a Dubai Transit Visa.
It is usually of two types, 48 hours Dubai Transit visa and 96 Hours Dubai transit visa. Both of them cannot be extended and make sure you apply for it beforehand. Because the transit visa on arrival services has been restricted only to few people depending on their citizenship.
What if I don’t have a Dubai Transit Visa?
If you don’t have a transit visa, you won't face any problem. You have to make sure you don’t exit the airport or else strict actions might be taken against you by the Government of Dubai. If you want to get out, you surely need a Dubai Transit Visa.
- Is a transit visa required for a layover in Dubai Airport for 4 hours?
No, you won't require a transit visa for a layover in Dubai Airport for 4 hours but you have to make sure that you don’t get out of the Dubai international airport premises. If you want to explore Dubai in the 4 hours, then you surely need a Dubai Transit visa of either 48 hours or 96 hours.
- Can I get a transit visa for Dubai? I have a UK visa holder.
Of course, you can get a Transit visa for Dubai irrespective of whichever another visa you might hold at the moment. You can apply for a Dubai transit visa via Dubai Transit E Visa at the most affordable rates and also with the highest efficiency. It has almost 99.9% success rate and thus they are very accurate at generating and providing visas.
- Is it necessary to have a transit visa to go shopping during a transit break in Dubai?
Yes, it is necessary to have a transit visa to go shopping during a transit break in Dubai because at last you will be exiting the airport and entering Dubai, thus you require official permission to do so unless you belong to one of the visa-exempt countries.