explore 48 hours in dubai on a transit visa
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Always been wanting to explore 48 hours in Dubai on a Transit Visa? The grandeur of Dubai makes all of its passengers want to visit and explore the beautiful city. But how can one explore the huge city in just 48 hours? Is it possible to do so?
Yes, it is very well in our hands to sightsee the city of Dubai in 2 days. Though travelling across the city for 2 days won’t do justice to the sights it offers, but as a glimpse for the passengers who want to dive into the depths of its adventures and leisure, it is a must for them to add Dubai into their itineraries.
We at Dubai Transit E Visa portal, aim to eliminate the questions like what to do in Dubai? And How to explore Dubai in 2 days? And offer our readers with the solutions to this. We want our readers to have a pleasant and hassle-free trip for which we aim at imparting as much knowledge as we can. The Dubaitransitvisa portal is one of the most genuine travel portals which offers straightforward procedures for the application of Dubai Transit Visa.
- All you need to know about Dubai Transit Visa
- The main attractions of Dubai
- Frequently Asked Questions
All you need to know about Dubai Transit Visa
A 48 hours Dubai transit visa is for all those people who have a stay over in the city which would range from 8 hours to 48 hours. Through this kind of a Dubai Visa, the passenger is permitted to board the pre- boarded flight which is intended to leave the city within the 48 hours. With a 48-hour Transit Visa, the passengers can sight the best of Dubai in a very limited period.
There are two ways through which you can apply for a Dubai Transit Visa. Either through an offline mode or follow the trend which has peaked in the past few years, the online mode.
In case you want to go old school, you can apply through the offline procedure, wherein you will have to visit the nearest embassy who issue visas. By following the required steps suggested by the embassy, you will get your visa application process initiated.
For all those who wish to follow the “online” trend and apply for their Dubai Transit Visa, can simply click on the website and follow the steps mentioned below for a straightforward and hassle-free application process.
- The applicant is supposed to Visit the Dubai Transit E Visa website
- Then the applicant is required to select their country of citizenship, and the country they are currently living in.
- After the selection of the countries, the website will display their visas and their charges according to the applicant’s country and their citizenship.
- After gathering the facts, the applicant is required to fill the application form and Upload their mandatory documents.
- Once all the formalities of uploading and acquiring the documents, the applicant is supposed to make their payments. Please note: the processing of your visa won’t commence unless you make the payments. The payments can be successfully made through either the applicant’s credit/debit cards or via their PayPal accounts.
- After the payment is completed, the applicant will receive a confirmation mail on their registered id.
- As the process of the application of the visa progresses, the applicant will be updated on time to time basis.
- Once the Visa is granted, the applicant will receive the soft copy of it on their Email id.
READ ALSO: Best Free Things to do in Dubai
The main attractions of Dubai
The Burj Khalifa stands as the most prominent and profound sight to see in the land of Dubai. Its architecture includes two observation decks which are on the 124th and 148th floors called At the Top Sky and a restaurant on the 122nd floor.
It is the world’s tallest building which can be seen as piercing the sky with 828m. The fame acquired by the Burj Khalifa made it one of the most visited sights in the world. Since there are a lot of tourists who visit, it is advisable to pre-book the tickets well in 30 days advance.
Apart from the scenic view, another highlight of the landmark includes an interactive screen which allows the tourist to “fly” over the different landmarks of the city. The individual feels as if they are hovering in the sky through the high – technology.
The Dubai Mall is placed in a location which is convenient for all to visit. It is considered as one of the integral sights of the Dubai Downtown. It is of the distance of just fifteen to thirty minutes from the airport. The sight is flooded with people for the purposes of shopping, leisure activities and attending the underwater zoo, ice rink and many other attractions.
READ ALSO: Dubai Transit Visa Types
Mall of the Emirates
The Mall of the Emirates is definitely considered to be one of the largest malls in the world. It is the home to the largest indoor snow park in Dubai. You can never get bored of the attractions offered by the mall of the Emirates.
Dhow Evening cruise in Dubai Creek
The Dubai cruise includes a buffet dinner along with a dance show. The food includes a mixed cuisine of Arabic, Italian and Indian dishes. Through the cruise, you can witness the beauty of Dubai through the creek. The lights and music play an important role in keeping the excitement high.
READ ALSO: Can you Extend a Dubai Transit Visa
It is a must for any visitor who visits Dubai to take a Desert Safari. The safari includes of driving over the sand dunes, riding through the desert on the backs of the camels, skateboarding over the sand driving through the ATV’s followed by a buffet dinner at the camp side with an entertainment show. This show will include a belly dance show, tanoura show and fire dancer show. After the show is completed the visitor will be taken to their respective hotels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the other attractions I can see while in Dubai for 2 days?
For those who are in Dubai for 2 days, can choose their activities from the following attractions:
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Dubai Tour
- Ski Dubai
- Mall Of The Emirates
- Dubai Mall & Dubai Fountains
- Dubai Festival City
- Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis The Palm
- Sunset Dinner Cruise in Dubai Marina
Q. What should be the ideal length of stay in Dubai?
The length of your stay depends solely on the purpose of your visit. But for those travel enthusiasts who wish to explore every nook and corner of Dubai, they can extend their trip for around 5-6 days.
Q. Is it enough to explore Dubai in 48 hours?
For all those who need a quick glimpse of the best the city has to offer, it is enough to explore 48 hours in Dubai on a transit visa.