how can i get a transit visa for dubai
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Dubai Transit Visa is the website that offers and provides you with visas and that too at the most affordable rates. Are you too exchanging the flights at Dubai international airport? Get a Dubai transit visa by knowing how can I get a transit visa for Dubai, making the cheapest payments, and enjoying the journey without any worries!
- What is a Dubai Transit Visa?
- How can I get a transit visa for Dubai?
- What is the duration of a transit visa?
- What is the eligibility to get a transit visa?
- What are the documents to be carried for the covid-19 situation?
What is a Dubai Transit Visa?
A visa is an official document that enables you to enter a foreign country with the acquired permission and also, without any objection. Similarly, a Dubai visa is a document that allows you or permits you to freely enter the Dubai premises. There are different types of Dubai visa. Dubai Transit visa is one of it.
When one person is traveling to some country but is going to enter Dubai international airport prior and then hoard the next flight to that particular country, this situation is of connecting flights. Thus it's obvious that the person would enjoy roaming out and hit Dubai malls as well as the tourist places in the available time until the next flight. In this case, a Dubai Transit Visa is issued.
Dubai transit visa is acquired in the case of connecting flights. Dubai international airport is the world's one of the busiest airports especially when it comes to the connecting flights!
READ ALSO: Dubai Transit Visa Policy
How can I get a transit visa for Dubai?
There are various ways to apply for the Dubai Transit Visa. You can either apply for the Dubai transit visa by offline method or by using the online method.
- If you are willing to apply for the Dubai Transit visa in an offline way, you will have to follow the steps by visiting the nearby embassy in charge of issuing visas. Submit the asked documents; make sure you don’t lose the originals while submitting the same. Get the things updated from time to time; fill in the forms/applications whatsoever they suggest. Get the visa procedure initiated.
- Similarly, if you wish to apply for the Dubai Transit Visa in an online way, I have got a great website for you. Follow some simple steps and get the process initiated! You will have your transit visa within just a few days after your application and payments!
Follow the steps:-
- Visit the Dubai Transit E Visa website
- Enter the country of citizenship, as mentioned on your passport and the country you are currently staying in.
- After that, the screen will display the rates according to your current country and citizenship.
- If you agree with the rates, then proceed further.
- Fill in the application form. Upload the required documents.
- Make the asked payments. You can successfully pay via credit or debit cards or via PayPal.
- Once the payment is done, you will get a confirmation mail on the registered email Id.
- You will be updated about your visa status from time to time until the process terminates.
- After the visa is done, you will get the soft copy over your mail.
- Get the print outs on A-4 sized papers and enjoy!
What is the duration of a transit visa?
There are overall two types of transit visas. The stay period and validity of the visas are as follows:-
48 HOURS DUBAI TRANSIT VISA: - It is valid for 14 days. Its stay period validity is of 48 hours.
96 HOURS DUBAI TRANSIT VISA: - It is valid for 14 days. Its stay period validity is of 96 hours.
What is the eligibility to get a transit visa?
Check whether you are eligible to apply for a transit visa or no. If you have the following documents and details, you are eligible.
- You should have a valid ordinary passport.
- You should check if you are a GCC country's citizen. If yes, you cannot apply for the visa.
- If you are from a visa-exempt country, you won't "require" a Dubai visa.
- You should have a booked and confirm a return flight ticket.
- If you are staying in Dubai for more than 24 hours, you should also provide hotel booking documents and confirmation.
- If you are supposed to stay with a family member or relative or any friend of yours, you will have to submit a residence proof.
READ ALSO: Can you extend a Dubai Transit Visa
What are the documents to be carried for the covid-19 situation?
You need to take care of the documents related to medical aspects.
- Take a Covid-19 PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test.
- Passengers traveling via Dubai from various countries globally should carry the PCR test results with the person tested as "Covid-19 negative". It should strictly be printed in either English or Arabic; only these languages are acceptable.
- The test should be taken a maximum of 96 hours before the provision of the test to any official.
- The PCR test will only be accepted, no other tests/antibiotic test results/certificates are acceptable. Only PCR (polymerase chain reaction) tests are suggested.
- No soft copy of the results accepted. Original and official PCR medical test certificates should be carried with you.
- Without a printed "Covid-19 negative" result, you won't be allowed to travel further. But you need not worry! Even if you turn out to be Covid-19 positive, you will be effectively quarantined and medical treatment will be provided to you as soon as possible.
Other than this, a valid passport, photographs, visa, etc. are the documents that should be carried throughout the journey.
Now that you know how can I get a transit visa for Dubai, you can now apply one for yourself easily.