why dubai visa rejected
- Author- abhishek
- Publish Date-
Dubai is a world-class tourist and business destination and it is therefore not surprising that many people visit Dubai on a visit visa every year. It is thus not unexpected that many visitors opt to make Dubai their home. But, sometimes a Dubai visa gets rejected. In this blog, we discussed the reasons why your Dubai visa can be rejected.
What is the procedure for applying for a Dubai visa?
The Dubai visa is a type of electronic visa that permits you to travel to the UAE.
The Dubai visa is a new streamlined process for obtaining a non-immigration visa to visit the United Arab Emirates (UAE). This process is open to all nationalities.
The UAE has launched a new online application for entry visas, which means travelers can apply for their visas online and receive them in just three days. The new system will allow travelers from 169 countries to apply for a Dubai visa application via online.
What documentation is required to apply for a Dubai visa?
A Dubai visa is a stamp or sticker placed on your passport by the UAE Immigration Authority. It means you filed for a tourist visa and were given admission into the nation.
Passports with Dubai visas can be used to enter and stay in the UAE for up to 30 days.
Anyone who plans to travel to the UAE must have a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining. They must also have at least one blank page in their passport to affix their visa.
Here are the following documents are required a to apply for a Dubai visa, such as;
- A valid passport with at least six months remaining validity from the date of departure from the UAE.
- One completed and signed application form.
- Two recent passport-sized photos (35mm x 45mm).
- Proof of sufficient funds (bank statements or traveler's cheques) or hotel booking confirmation letter.
- Proof of onward travel tickets or airline tickets in case they are traveling on a stopover flight.
READ MORE: HOW CAN ONE ACQUIRE UAE RESIDENCE VISA
Why do Dubai visas get rejected?
Dubai visa rejection is one of the most common issues for the expatriates, those planning to travel to Dubai. It happens when your visa gets rejected by Dubai authorities. You may not be able to enter Dubai if you don't have a valid reason for travel, or if you don't have enough cash in your pocket.
Here are some of the reasons why your visa application may be refused:
- Your passport does not have enough blank pages for the visa and entry stamp.
- You do not have a valid passport or it has expired or will expire within 6 months from the date you plan to enter the UAE.
- Your passport does not have at least one blank page for stamping by immigration officers at ports of entry. This means that if your passport has been filled up with stamps from past visits, it will not be accepted. If you have used up all the pages in your passport, then you need to obtain a new one as soon as possible before applying for a visa.
- The name on your passport does not match that on your Emirates ID or another identification document (except where the name has changed through marriage). To avoid this issue, ensure that all documents are up-to-date before making an application for a new UAE visa or Emirati ID card in Dubai.
- You do not have proof of sufficient funds for your stay in Dubai or other emirates in the UAE. You have been refused entry into the UAE before because of overstaying or violating immigration laws such as working without a work permit or having entered on a different type of visa than what you are applying for now (for example, a tourist visa instead of a work visa).
- You do not hold a valid residence permit in your home country and/or cannot provide proof of sufficient funds to live in Dubai.
What limitations apply to the Dubai visa?
A Dubai visa is an electronic visa that allows you to travel to Dubai and visit the UAE for a maximum of 30 days. It can be obtained online, at the port of entry, or at a designated office in your home country.
A Dubai visa is a single-entry visa that allows you to enter Dubai before traveling to the other emirates. You can also stay in Dubai for up to 30 days after you arrive with this visa.
However, there are certain visa restrictions that you need to be followed in Dubai;
- You cannot work in Dubai without the proper residence visa.
- You cannot be a resident of the country if you do not have a sponsor or family member who is a resident of Dubai. This is because of the rules on family reunification.
- You cannot marry a person from outside the UAE unless he/she has already obtained a residence permit for marriage purposes.
- You can only enter Dubai once with a 30-day visa. You must apply for another 30-day visa if you plan to visit Dubai again in that period. However, if you have a multiple entry visa or residence permit you may enter and leave Dubai multiple times within the validity of your visa or residence permit.
Tourists flock to Dubai from all over the world. It is a city of contrasts, where modern skyscrapers stand next to ancient palaces and markets. Dubai is known as the city of luxury and attracts visitors from all over the world who want to enjoy its beaches, nightlife, shopping malls, and restaurants.
However, in rare situations, the Dubai visa is denied. The Dubai visa rejection is a common thing and it happens to many people. It can be your first visit or you may have visited the country several times, but still, your visa application gets rejected.
The most common reason for a Dubai visa being rejected is the applicant's failure to disclose information about their criminal record or their intentions in Dubai. If you have been denied a visa, you will receive a letter from the embassy explaining the reasons for the rejection along with instructions for appealing the decision.