dubai transit visa immigration rules
- Author- Mansi
- Publish Date-
Dubai has always been the best among all the places on the entire globe and it has continued to do the same to date as well. And Travelling is always a thrilling experience, and when that experience takes place in Dubai, the thrill is amplified. And now that to visit Dubai you will most likely have to apply for a Dubai visa ahead of time if you do not belong to a visa-free nation to visit Dubai. Dubai is one of the world's top tourism destinations, and it has remained such to this day. Dubai's beauty and atmosphere are what make it the most visited city on the planet. Visitors from all over the world have always enjoyed visiting Dubai because the atmosphere is unlike anything else.
What is a transit visa?
Transit visas, which are only valid for 48 hours and 96 hours are provided to visitors passing so that they can stay in Dubai during a layover that is more than 8 hours. You must apply for the visa ahead of time through the Dubai transit visa smoothly. It's also important to note that transit visas are those that are only applied for once and are only valid for a set period of time. Furthermore, transit visas are not extendable or renewed.
The transit visa types
1. 48-hour transit visa
The 48 hours transit visa is the one that is widely applied and provides you transiting for 48 hours only. The 48 hours Dubai transit visa is a single entry visa and the processing time required for it is 48 hours.
2. 96-hour transit visa
The 96 hours transit visa also come under the single entry visa category and also take 48 hours to the processing. And this transit visa is available for a period of 30 days only and no one is allowed to visit twice during this validity.
What documents do you need for a transit visa?
- While you apply for a transit visa to Dubai, you need to get in touch with the entire information and must have all the documentation ready beforehand.
- A transit visa application form is needed to be duly and accurately filled out by the applicant.
- Applicants applying for the transit visa to Dubai must have a valid and authentic passport and the one is to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Dubai.
- 2-3 Passport-size pictures of yourself, and the photos should be clearly visible and should not be older than 3 months, and must meet the picture standards for UAE visas.
- Flight tickets and the entire travel details of the applicant are also to be provided.
- The lodging details of the applicant.
READ ALSO: LUXURIOUS SHOPS TO VISIT AT DUBAI AIRPORT
How can I apply for a UAE transit visa?
Before departing, you must apply for a transit visa for the UAE. You must have a sponsor who can do it on your behalf, just like with other types of UAE visas. To get your visa on time you can apply through us by following the steps stated below.
- Firstly, you are needed to choose your citizenship country and proceed by filling out the entire transit visa form with the correct information and by uploading all the documents.
- Next, you are to pay the visa fee as soon as you fill up the form and receive and receive an application ID.
- During the last step you can track your visa status online and can download it once it gets approved.
READ ALSO: A TRANSIT VISA GUIDE
To obtain a transit visa to Dubai and to learn about the Dubai transit visa's immigration laws, it is necessary to organize everything ahead of time, as it is always best to be well prepared before any trip so that you do not have any issues later on. And, in order to complete the procedure, you must go through all of the requirements, go over each process thoroughly, and have all of the necessary documentation. It is critical to ensure that nothing is overlooked and that no incorrect information is entered into the visa application.